Communication Electronic System has vast experience with all types of low voltage systems at all levels of education. We have worked with universities, private schools and public schools. CES works close with architects, engineers, school districts, school administration and general contractors to provide state of the art technical and low voltage systems. CES is the leading low voltage contractor in Nevada when it comes to the educational market.
Types of Systems
- School wide synchronized clocks and classroom intercoms.
- Complete Surveillance Systems with remote monitoring.
- Security systems with shelter in place.
- Complete data infrastructure including category cabling, fiber optics, closet build out, cable runway, labeling and testing.
- Audio video systems for theaters, gymnasiums, football stadiums and baseball stadiums.
- Classroom AV systems including projectors, smart boards, speakers, assisted listening, enhanced audio and controls.
- School wide fire alarm systems.
How to get started
If you have needs for systems in the education market, our first recommendation is to call our sales staff. They will be your personal guide throughout the process. They are happy to sit down with you and discuss your needs, your options and your budget free of charge. Once installation begins, they will remain your point of contact for the project and on site, a project manager and / or foreman will be available to answer questions. If you would rather have us contact you, please use the form provided below.